More WIP pics of the new educational app

Last couple of days have been pretty productive. I’ve managed to get around to reworking all the art for the iPhone screens, including retina and older, 3GS compatible non-retina screens (320×480). I’ve always planned for the app to be universal, so it will run on all current devices, and at a single price (TBD).

Also, as you may have seen on the last post, I’ve started working on localizing the app. Since I’m a native spanish speaker, that seemed like the obvious test case. I’m currently going through the app and changing all the strings within to use the NSLocalizedString macro to choose the proper localized text.

Here are a couple of screenshots showing the non-retina version of the app, in spanish.